Passidomo's Voting Record

Live in Naples? Do you know what your State Rep is up to? Check out Passidomo's Voting Record!

IT Consulting & Computer Network Services

Friday, May 8, 2009

A Conservative View

While trying to come up with my first ever political blog entry, I realized that what I need to do first is to introduce myself - not my name and stats, but who I am as a political voice.  My idea with this blog is to maintain a level of common sense that is missing from most of the net, so I will do my best to honor that goal.  You won't see profanity, personal attacks (although I admit this will be my biggest challenge), deceptive comments or (hopefully) partisan or biased stump speeches.   It is my intention to provide provocative and intellectual opinions based on as much truth as net research will allow.  I do consider myself a conservative, so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a common sense blog. I welcome comments, but keep them coherent, intelligent and polite. If you can't say it without a belligerent personal attack, nobody's going to care what you say anyways, and neither will I. Profanities etc. only detract from what you say so why do it?